top of page

Your child is eligible for an assisted place if they have a Kirklees Passport or you are receipt of the following benefits: Housing Benefit, Universal Credit, Employment Support Allowance (income related), Income support, Working Family tax credit, Free School Meals or you are using a foodbank. Contact if you need more advice.

No upcoming events at the moment
bottom of page